This is a super short, but super important post for us!
It’s time for us to start learning from you what you need in real-world situations. In addition to the survey, the in-person interviews/ phonecalls and feedback we receive elsewhere online, this is part of that process. Soon we’ll be putting out a prototype for you to test. This is the bare bones and the structure that everything will be built on. It’s important to us that we’re not putting random fluff in and that the foundation is strong. Everything needs to be quick to learn/ use, useful and applicable. No gimmicks and no hacky features for the showroom. Here are some questions we have that will really help us understand what you’re going through. As early adopters and individuals that believe in what this app will become, here’s what we’d love to know from you:
- What is your biggest worry when you go on a date with someone you’ve never met before?
- What do you do when you go out to keep yourself safe?
- Do you believe it’s possible for an app to help keep you safe?
- Have you used one that has helped?
- Would you allow selected friends to have access to a log of the bars, locations and Lyft/Ubers you’re taking over the course of the night if you can’t be reached? – A page they can go to that shows them a “paper trail” of your night.
- How safe do you generally feel when you go on a date with someone for the first time? (1-10)
That’s it! Just these 6 questions will help a ton. Comment below or e-mail me directly here. Anything else you’d like to add is always encouraged, of course.
Stay safe and thanks so much for your support!